Monday, November 12, 2007

So long...

It has been so long since I have updated! Things have been absolutly crazy at school, work and home. We had such a fun Halloween with David and Olga! I will post pictures later. Olga and I dressed up as bees. My team at school had made these costumes out of trash bags for a halloween carnival we had at school then I brought one home for Olga. It was so much fun!!!!! My school is going good, almost done, just a few more weeks then one more class down and tons more to go! Oh well, I will graduate eventually! Work has been busy like always. Last week was the craziest week I have had in a very long time, I was gone at a training on Monday and Tuesday, on a field trip Wednesday, we did a Farm Day at school with Kindergarten on Thursday, and I had another training on Friday. So last week was basically a waste! A week and a half until Thanksgiving break! Mine and Mark's friend Aaron moved into our house this week, because he is inbetween living locations so he is staying with us until he finds another place. So I am now living with 2 boys and 3 dogs! I don't know how I am not going out of my mind yet! Pray for me! Friday I am going to the Russian ballet with my parents, David and Olga then to a wedding on Saturday. Another busy weekend! Maybe I can get a little rest on Sunday and start cleaning the house for Thanksgiving. Yes we are having Thanksgiving at our house this year. I'm excited and crazy about all the cleaning all at once! Well I think that about catches everyone up on what's been going on in my life. Everyone have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

i ll be cooking my first turkey this thanksgiving too....i can share my rachel ray magazine with you if you want...it has simple recipies for retards like me. :)