Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Thanksgiving Break

My Thanksgiving break actually has been pretty restful! Thursday we had all the family over for the first Thanksgiving at our house! Yeah! It went very smoothly, and it was wonderful not having to cook all the food!
Friday Mark and I went shopping for some christmas stuff at Garden Ridge, then he came home and slept while I started getting things out and putting out Christmas decor. I love Christmas season so i go crazy with decorations and the whole bit!
Saturday we went to Greenville to eat with my aunt then we went to a tree farm over near there and got our Christmas tree! It is so pretty. That evening I started decorating it and Olga came over to help and keep me company while I finished. Then we hit the mall and garden ridge. We had to go to Zales to get rings cleaned. I finished putting up Christmas things when I got home. (Thanks Olga for being a bum with me.)
Today I am pretty much not doing anything. Maybe Mark will put up the lights outside if it is not raining. Well that's it for today. Back to work tomorrow so I need to get plenty of rest today!

No comments: