Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Long Week

Sorry it's been a few days since I last wrote. To catch everyone up... Saturday night was fun... we had a bar be que over here for my birthday and for a friend who is about to go to Iraq. It was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate! Sunday Mark and I went to my parents and went to eat! I got a new video camera from them for my birthday! I was super excited!!
Monday, Mark started his new job at Southwest Airlines, he is excited and loves it! I have been working all week at summer school. My kiddos are crazy right now, I think they are ready for another week off before starting school! We have a huge ice cream social tomorrow afternoon for all our kids, their parents and the staff! It's going to be lots of fun!
I have been trying to make a website for school, it is still in the making but it is coming along. I am very frustrated with it but excited that I at least have it up and running! Everyone have a great night!

1 comment:

Olga said...

You know Mark will do great! Just keep encouraging him! I am exciting for you guys!