Sunday, August 19, 2007

FUN weekend!

So I was sitting around on Friday being bored waiting for Mark to get home and I starting thinking, which can be scary sometimes! I decided I wanting to go do something with Mark since this is his last weekend to go do something and get away for the weekend since he will be starting his night shift on Wednesday. Mark got home about noon and we decided at the last minute to take a camping trip. I mean tent camping. I have been before (when I was like 7) so it was an adventure for me! We gathered everything up that afternoon, left the dogs with someone and went up to Oklahoma to Turner Falls Park! I had so much fun! We swam in the lake, roasted marshmellows and made hotdogs on the fire. I am sore from sleeping on the ground but had the time of my life! I think everyone should experience real tent camping at least once in their life. We had so much fun we are going back, just for a day trip, on Labor Day since I am off work. Anyone who want to come with just let me know! We'll go swim and picnic and come back the same day. Everyone have a restful rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Olga said...

i would love to come! :) take me with you perty please!

АLEKSANDRA said...

Happy B-day!