Sunday, July 20, 2008

wild day

Well Im sure everyone is impressed that I am updating this so soon again. Well the week is wild and now I am trying to study for my midterm that is on Monday. Everyone wish me luck! David and Olga are out of town this week on their cruise so I am house/petsitting for them! It has been a blast! I never knew how much they really go through and after this week I will have so much more respect for them (not that I don't already) but even more than before because now I have had an insight into what they do with these pets everyday! So kudos to ya'll!! Well everyone have a great Sunday and keep me in your thoughts tomorrow with my test!

1 comment:

Olga said...

haha! that's funny. I think my house should have a themed tune to circus music playing at all times.
i think rusty misses mark, after you left, he was pouty. :(