Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long time no write... Opps!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here and write. I got put in check about it last night! (thanks Olga!). Well not much has happened since Christmas. School got started back up and now, the administration has me trying to fit 16 subjects for 2 different grade levels into my schedule a DAY! On top of that I have to write not only 1 lesson plan but 2! Im not upset or anything.... AHHH! Other than that... everything is good. We are having a Chili cookoff tomorrow at school, Mark is making a batch of chili for me to take... I hope his wins....lol. We also have a workday on Monday so I can finally get some things done that I have needed to to since we got back from Christmas. Like change the classroom around (I get bored with it very easy, it has been the same way since last year.) Oh well, that is it for now. Everyone have a great FRIDAY! YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

so, did mark's chili win?